Preparation: 20 minutes
150g dried apricots, soaked in warm water for 10 minutes
50g desiccated coconut, + extra for coating
100g almonds, + extra for coating
2 tablespoons agave syrup (or other sweetener)
25ml coconut oil, melted
- Ground the almonds in a food processor and place into a bowl.
- Add the coconut, agave syrup and coconut oil.
- Drain the apricots and place them into a food processor. Blend into a thick puree consistency. Transfer into the bowl with the other ingredients and form a sticky dough.
- Divide the mixture into about 20 portions and roll out balls with wet hands. Coat each ball in the extra coconut or ground almonds.
- Place in the fridge for a half an hour to firm up. They will last up to a week when refrigerated.